Tuesday 27 January 2009

Planning a holiday? How about France or Italy by Motorail


The is the time of year when many people are planning their holidays so I was interested to receive an email in my inbox about this excellent Motorail service to France and Italy. It certainly saves a long journey south. I have put some more details on the main website. The advert says 'Pullman' style rail journeys to the south of France. Its a shame UK rail operators are not reading that!

I'm just back from a day of meetings at my day job and there wasn't even a train journey so that I could do a trip report for the Blog! Ah well, I suppose not every day can be action packed. The first one was with members of our local authority and as is often the case had very little to do with me or the organisation I represent. So why do they keep on inviting us?!? The lunch was not even that good.

As some readers might know I like to listen to the radio while working on the computer and tonight I heard this quote on the radio:

10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. (Malachi, chapter 3 and verse 10 from the Bible).

It made me think, there is the invitation for us to take up and see what happens - test the Lord in this and see what happens. Without going into details, I did start doing that some 12 years ago and I can confirm that every word is correct...

No comments: