Wednesday 3 June 2009

Unlimited Travel

There is something very liberating to know that you can go wherever you want. Yes get on any train (almost any time) and go anywhere. No need to ask how much or buy a ticket, you already have and it will allow you to go where ever you want, maybe even using a ferry or bus when the rails run out. There are some really good unlimited travel tickets around the country and I have started a page to describe them. So you like? And you wonder why rail companies don't promote them more? Well they would rather you bought and advance ticket and told them in advance you were coming and traveled only on their own services. However I'd rather you had a good time so check out the page.

Well it's been a busy day at work. Sometimes I wonder how I can fit it all in. I checked my diary and realised that it is only two weeks until I am due to go on annual leave. Those of us with more than two weeks work to get through are worried...

No comments: